Wolverine at Comic-Con Wolverine at Comic-Con

So was that Hue Jack Man?

JABToons responds:

Hugh Jackman and I are bros, but he dropped out of doing the voice for me at the last second. No worries, we still hang out and junk.

Team Desu Team Desu

What the heck did I just watch??! ...I LIKE it :D

PowerTrip PowerTrip

This is great. Needs more episodes!

Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

I saw the comic version of this on Facebook. Was it originally a comic or originally an animation? Very nice thought. Kinda true.

Jess-The-Dragoon responds:

It was originally a comic. Thanks for watching! :)

Bumming Crew: aSoSAE Bumming Crew: aSoSAE

Nicely done. Simple characters with simple movements. I enjoyed watching it :) Wasn't sure if they were a family or a bunch of friends living together.

iamprikle responds:

Friends ! Thanks for the responce. You can learn more about the characters on bummingcrew.com

Breaking Bad Rises Breaking Bad Rises

Drawings could've used some work but the direction and how it was made was awesome! I enjoyed it a lot. Good job.

InpiQue responds:

Thank you very much! I respect when people aren't afraid to be constructive. If nobody was honest, how would I get better?

The New Spaceship The New Spaceship

Pretty good. Didn't really know what was going on or what these things were (aliens?) but it played out ok. I like the ship and the two clashing personalities of these beings.

ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls

I checked it out. Looks like a promising game.

ZTV News Extra - PO Box ZTV News Extra - PO Box

Who does the voice for Zone-Tan?

MA - Surgeon Simulator MA - Surgeon Simulator

Humor was nice. The drawing, though, could use some work but it accomplished what it was suppossed to do, which was, make us laugh. So, well done.